Our Recommended Tools
- The landing page editor allows you to create landing pages even if you don’t have a website. This can be great for temporary or urgent social media campaigns.
- The tagging system makes it very easy to add and remove subscribers.
- The support team is responsive and helpful
- It can be a little expensive. If you value simplicity then you won’t mind paying a little more. You can pay less for other tools but you will have to deal with more complexity.
- The templates are text-based.
- Reports are simple to understand (good) but may not have enough detail (bad)
- More powerful than most tools and allows you to add many conditions to segments your lists.
- The landing page editor is easy to use and also allows AB testing
- Designs are easy to use
- They do have a lot of templates but the designs seem a little dated.
GetResponse is recommended for people that want flexible forms, a landing page editor, Google Analytics integration, and sophisticated automation for segmentation and emails. You will be able to capture and nurture new leads and you can even possible to host webinars with them.
- You can use automation rules to automatically manage subscribers.
- Sales tracking is available – a feature not offered from many of its competitors.
- Service is fast and friendly and they offer a lot of educational tools.
- It can be expensive – depending on what features you value most.
- The editor can be a little buggy.
GetResponse is recommended for people that want a lot of support – both from real people and education tools that can help you the most out of the tool and your email marketing campaigns.
You MUST stay ahead of the curve! Otherwise you have no advantage over your competition.
SIGN UP TO OUR NEWSLETTER!
IT WILL HIGHLIGHT THE STRATEGIES, TACTICS AND TRENDS THAT WILL HELP YOU STAY AHEAD OF THE COMPETITION