SEO: The Art Of Being Found
SEO has changed, but we can help!
Good SEO in 2019: Create A Good User Experience
SEO can be complicated. There are hundreds of ranking factors. Let’s simplify things a little and talk about the four main areas you should be focusing on.
Most of this will be taken care of by your content management system and some tools. The main areas to consider are:
- Crawl. Can a search engine actually explore your site?
- Index. Which pages should the search engine index and return?
- Mobile. Is your site mobile friendly?
- Speed. Fast page load times are crucial
- Tech. Are you using search-engine-friendly CMS or other technology for your website?
- Hierarchy. How is your content organized and structured on your website?
On-site SEO optimization
Your overall website should be optimized as well as each individual page. The main areas to focus on are:
- Keyword research. Understanding the language used by your target audience.
- Descriptive URLs. URL’s should be simple and descriptive.
- Page titles. Keywords should be used naturally within in title.
- Meta descriptions. Create meta descriptions as if they were ad copy designed to drive clicks.
- Content optimization. Use keywords and variations naturally in your page copy.
- Good user experience (UX). Ensure users enjoy using your site.
- Strong calls to action. Make it easy for your users to do what you want them to do.
Content is king. Your website is really just a container for your content.
For service businesses, break your content down into three categories:
- Service content. What you do (and, if it’s relevant, where you do it).
- Credibility content. Why should people work with you?
- Marketing content. Content that positions you as an expert.
Off-site authority building
Eventually, all SEO strategies lead to the same place: authority building. Building your authority mostly involves link building. Links don’t matter as much as they used to matter but they still matter a lot.
But the days of getting good SEO results from backlinks from just anywhere are long gone. You need links from pages that are considered to be an authority in the content on your page. Everything else is irrelevant and possibly harmful.
What To Do Next:
- Signup to our free membership to get exclusive insight that will keep you ahead of your competitors.
- Hire us to do the work! Contact us using the form below.
Frequently Asked Questions
We want you to be comfortable working with us so we have tried to answer all of the most common questions below. If there is a question that we have not answered, feel free to contact us by using the form at the end of this page.
What specific services do you offer?
We offer digital marketing services for social media management, paid ads management, SEO, design and web / app development. Get more information about each service from drop down menu under "Services" in the main menu above.
What do your services cost?
Pricing for our social media management packages is located here. All of our other services will be quoted on a case by case basis. You can request a quote and also request any custom services by contacting us using the form at the end of this page.
What kind of results can I expect?
For social media management, paid ads management and SEO, we cannot guarantee specific results, however, our objective is to execute a plan that results in increased engagement, increased brand awareness, increased brand affinity, increased sales and a better ROI on marketing spend. In summary, we aim to provide quality deliverables that exceed the value of your investment.
How do you work with clients?
We believe in vigilant communication, smooth project execution and efficient workflows. We know that proactive and engaged communication generates the best results and the best relationship with our clients.
We always offer a one on one, attentive service and do everything we can to understand the unique qualities of your brand and your requirements.
How To Reach Us
We love to help!
100 Wilshire Boulevard,
Santa Monica, CA, 90401